Welcome to CK Custom Aquarium
CK Custom Aquarium is the sister company of Aquarium Service Professionals, one of the Tri-State’s largest aquarium maintenance companies.
CK Custom Aquarium specializes in handcrafted top of the line glass aquariums, as well as custom cabinetry, filtration systems, and steel stands. Our aquarium products include, rectangular, bowed fronts, bullnose, rimless, euro-braced and extra-large displays. We also build custom reptile enclosures and vivariums built to your specs.
Every project is meticulously created in our state of the art workshop located in Bound Brook NJ. We ship anywhere in the US as well as overseas.
Our products include:
Rimless, Precision Bracing, Euro-bracing, Bow front, Bull-Nose, Low-Iron Glass, Reptile Enclosures, Vivariums, Powder Coated Steel Stands, Custom Filtration Systems, All-In-One Aquariums, and High-Quality Custom Finished Cabinetry.
All of our aquariums come with a warranty if placed on one of our steel stands or a cabinet made by an approved contractor.
Our use of quality American materials and dedication to producing nothing less than perfection, has earned us our long-held reputation in the industry. We are the company celebrities come to.
Built and Shipped Aquariums and Cabinets
CK Custom Aquarium can produce any project you can dream up.
1) Upon contacting us, we will spend as much time as is needed to figure out exactly what you are looking for, including dimensions, style, and finish. No project is too large or too small.
2) After our initial consultation, our design team will get to work on CAD drawings as well as beautiful 3D renderings of your project. Our design team will create an exact 3D replica of your project and even show you what it will look like in the room, office or business you are planning to house it.
3) Within one week, you will receive an exact quote along with the 3D renderings. If any detail is not exactly to your liking, we will go back to the drawing board until it is perfect.
4) If you give us the word, the work begins. All of our projects are hand crafted by our master craftsmen.
Our craftsmen include cabinetmakers, glass fabricators, master finishers, and welders. No corners are cut, and no detail is missed.
Every piece of glass is professionally prepared in the U.S., polished and beveled to ensure exquisite clarity. All work is performed in our state-of-the-art workshop.
4)Pictures of your project’s progress will be sent to you on a weekly basis, and you can feel free to visit us at any time to inspect with your own eyes.
5)Completed projects are ready for crating and shipping. Our aquariums and cabinetry can be safely transported anywhere inside and outside of the US, and all of our shipped products are fully insured against all damages providing our clients complete peace of mind.
Full System Design and Installation
In addition to building and shipping our products, CK Custom Aquarium provides complete system design and installation.
CK Custom Aquarium designs and installs in wall aquariums, room dividers, free standing aquariums, arch-ways and much more.
Full System Design and Installation
5 STEP PROCESS
1) We will work meticulously with you on site to figure out exactly what you want. From dimensions to cabinetry and molding, our design team will assist you in dreaming up the perfect aquarium to turn any space into a jaw-dropping underwater experience.
2) Once the initial details are worked out, we will help you choose the perfect type of aquarium for your lifestyle and taste. Large saltwater fish including sharks, and rays. Beautiful natural living reefs. Zen-like freshwater works of art…The sky is the limit.
3) Within one week of our initial consultation, we will provide you with a precise quote as well as 3D Renderings allowing you to see the exact aquarium you dreamt up in the exact spot that the aquarium will be housed.
If any detail is not to your exact liking, we will go back to the drawing board until it is perfect.
CK Custom Aquarium also designs and builds custom artificial reef inserts, and realistic 3D backgrounds.
4) If we get the go ahead from you, work will begin. All of our products are hand crafted by master craftsmen. We will provide weekly pictures of your project.
5) In a few short weeks, your aquarium is ready for installation. Our highly-experienced installation team will carefully install, plumb, and fill your beautiful new piece of underwater art.
Now all that’s left is the look of amazement on your face when we unveil your final product.
In certain situations, narrow doorways found in high rise buildings and residences can pose restrictions when it comes to delivering an aquarium. To get around these challenges, CK Custom Aquariums provide on site building.
All material will be delivered to the project site where it will be built within weeks.
Custom Filtration Systems
CK Custom Aquarium create custom sumps and refugiums from berlin style to wet-dry. Holes can be made to accommodate external pumps, and drains. We will configure your sump to the exact specifications you are looking for.
We understand that to today’s hobbyist, your fish room can be just as important as your main display tank. Our products are made to nrefugiumfficiently filter your system, but also to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Sleek and modern.